The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
IT Back-End Software Developer
professionals for its partner operating in the energy sector.
Our partner is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 70,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Our large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
Our partner is delivering industry-leading business capabilities through proprietary, commercial-grade software. We are looking for passionate, self-starting back-end developers with (at least) 0 – 4 years of relevant software development experience and an IT/engineering degree, who will challenge the status quo and always be willing to learn and contribute in new ways. The position requires active collaboration with internal stakeholders and other developers to deliver software solutions that sustain the digital transformation of our partner’s business lines. In this role, you will participate in all aspects of application development including work planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, and ongoing support.
- Provide numerous in-house and external training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree
- Provide professional development in Infrastructure areas (SharePoint, Compute)
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Provide a fully ergonomic work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life and private health insurance and many more
As a Back-End Developer you will be responsible for the following:
- Architect, implement, deploy, and support cloud-ready and cloud-native, web-based applications
- As part of a Scrum team, follow agile methodologies (e.g. TDD), working on user stories in well-planned sprints
- Continue to learn and share software industry best practices with team members
- Provide the operational support for the system on a daily basis
- Participate in implementing projects
- Ensure compliance with corporate guidelines and local legislation (licensing, data security etc.) during implementation
- Translate complex business requirements to robust IT solutions
- Travelling is required 0-4 times per year depending on the team/position
- Strong grasp of software engineering best practices for code quality and maintainability such as OOAD, SOLID principles, and automated testing
- Experience with modern web frameworks/libraries such as Java Spring
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Trunk-Based Development and CI/CD practices
- Proven ability to deliver modular solutions based on REST and SOAP API designs
- Understanding of system architectures, the interfacing technologies and middleware
- Practical application of all aspects of software design, test strategies, Software Development Lifecycle, etc.
Job Segment: Developer, Java, Middleware, Information Technology, Technology,
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.