The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
Data Archiving and Document Management Analyst
professionals for its partner operating in the energy sector.
Our partner is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 70,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Our large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
- Provide numerous in-house and external training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree
- Provide professional development
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Provide a fully ergonomic work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life and private health insurance and many more
- Join a team with diverse skill sets to provide archiving and document management solution to business for Project and BASE activity.
- Work in a multi-cultural working environment
- Attend professional conferences
- Collaborate with internal and vendor partners
- Travel to international locations occasionally as required (e.g. training others, design workshops)
- Perform System Administration activities
- Provide regular system maintenance services (e.g. maintain RFC, SAP Profiles, File system cleanup, login groups/load balancing, etc.)
- Support Infrastructure change implementations (e.g. Application, DB, OS, HW upgrades)
- Coordinate technical execution of large cross-functional activities
- Perform capacity Monitoring (e.g. CPU, Disk, Spool, Memory, etc.)
- Analyze and resolve performance issues in the system(s)
- Build and configure Archiving and Document Management solutions and servers according to standard practices, designs and guidelines
- Perform certification for new services.
- Propose and implement new processes that improve quality and quantity of the deliverables.
- Strong IT technical foundation and aptitude for fast learning
- Interest in engineering and designing new solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Desire to work in a fast paced and constantly evolving agile environment
- Passion for continuous learning, knowledge sharing, mentoring
Technical skills (preferred not required)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or IT-related fields
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical, English communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-tasks and manage workload under time pressure and changing priorities
- Knowledge of SAP Basis administration
- Experienced in Agile framework
Job Segment: Information Technology, Applications SAP Platform Enablement
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.