The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
professionals for its partner operating in the airline industry.
About the company:
Our client is providing development, operations and consultation services for international airlines and online travel agencies. Our client is an expert in Microsoft technologies especially in delivering high traffic and high availability solutions for both cloud-based and on-premise platforms.
- Family friendly work and workplace conditions
- Provide a fully ergonomic work environment
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages, excellent remuneration
- Designing websites from layout to function
- Creating visually appealing user-friendly sites following industry best practices
- Ensuring best user experience
- The position may include business trips
What we looking for:
We are looking for full-time frontend developers to join our Budapest office.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, flexible, dedicated craftsman who care deeply about best practices. Developer at heart, able to code highly usable interfaces, and have immense respect for the end-user experience and an appreciation of design subtleties that need to be rendered as accurately as possible. We are committed to finding someone who want to continue their career as frontend developer.
- Good communication skills
- Good reading/writing skills in English
- College or University degree
- Enthusiastic, flexible, dedicated craftsman
- Care deeply about best practices
- The ability to take initiative and able to create new approaches to problems
- Thorough knowledge of HTTP & REST principles
- Experience with: responsive web design, one or more backend programming languages, version control
Bonus points if you have experience in:
- Travel technology
- Working with high traffic websites
- CSS preprocessors (we use Sass)
- Automated browser and unit testing
- C#/.NET, Chai, Mocha, ES6, SPA and GIT.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.