The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
Infrastructure support (Virtualization, Cloud)
professionals for its partner operating in the international non-profit sector.
- Provide infrastructure services related to the virtual and physical components such as: servers and storages (DELL), tape library appliances, virtualization layers, etc.
- Ensure the smooth operations (administration, patching, monitoring and optimization) of IaaS and hybrid cloud environments comprised of VMware vSphere and Azure Cloud elements.
- Manage operational tools (monitoring and management) to ensure availability, sustainability and business continuity. (SCOM, WSUS, Veeam, DPM)
- Act as a focal point to provide these services through cloud service providers, and have overall responsibility for the high density virtual environment procedures.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience with managing highly available, geographically dispersed virtual and physical environment, cloud infrastructure setups, remote administration and disaster recovery scenarios.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud services and principles along with industry standard best practices in the variety of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS from (Azure IaaS, VMware).
- Fluently spoken and written English.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.