The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
professionals for its partner operating in the energy sector.
Our client is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Our large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
Data Analytics and Systems teams in Budapest are working as part of the global organization and accelerate high-value, actionable insights through the delivery of state-of-the-art, scalable, enterprise data platforms, data science and analytics solutions for the global internal customers.
We are looking for Data Architects in our growing Data Analytics and Systems team to provide a leadership, vision and design expertise in building and maintaining our corporate data strategy. DA professionals will collaborate with technology and management teams to assess, understand and define standards for data gathering, storage, quality improvement, integration and consumption across the organization.
- Apply state-of-the-art Data Analytics technologies, work with and influence global vendors like SAP and Microsoft, influencing the next generation data foundation
- Strong professional development ensured by a complex Data Analytics portfolio overarching numerous cutting-edge technologies
- Numerous internal and external training opportunities, support in achieving additional degrees, industry wide recognized certificates, learning new languages
- Performance driven competitive compensation and benefit package
- Healthy work-life balance, flexible working conditions, working from home
- Floating holidays, pension and private health fund, and many more
- Collaborate with technology and business leadership during the whole data lifecycle throughout acquisition, modelling, distribution and reporting
- Work closely with business and technology teams and other partners to understand requirements, assess and prioritize deliverables across the whole Data Analytics portfolio
- Providing leadership, vision, and guidance for developing and maintaining a system agnostic data architecture relying on industry standards
- Emphasize risks and benefits of various architecture solutions
- Defining standards about data gathering, storage, quality, transformation, integration and consumption
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in data warehousing, migrations, reporting and analysis
- In-depth understanding of data modeling tools and standards, technologies, relational and non-relational data sources, data transformation tools and big data concepts
- Excellent verbal communication, very strong people management, good influencing and persuasion skills
- Willingness for continuous professional development and data architecture landscape improvement
- Experience in project management, change management, version control, computer architecture and interfaces is an advantage
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.