The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
professionals for its partner operating in the energy sector.
Our client is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Our large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
Data Analytics and Systems teams in Budapest are working as part of the global organization and accelerate high-value, actionable insights through the delivery of state-of-the-art, scalable, enterprise data platforms, data science and analytics solutions for our global internal customers.
We are looking for Data Engineers in our growing Data Analytics and Systems team to help the business get actionable insights from their data for competitive advantage. This job role focuses on transforming and enriching data to enable presenting it in a meaningful format. Typical activities include data design, transformation, and proof of concept development to support of a system agnostic data architecture to support future Digital Transformation while working to provide step change improvements in master and foundational data for enhanced analytics.
- Learn and apply state-of-the-art Data Analytics technologies, work with and influence global vendors like SAP and Microsoft
- Strong professional development in the Data Analytics domain and other IT areas such as relational databases, applications and ERP systems (SAP and non-SAP), network and security
- Numerous internal and external training opportunities, support in achieving additional degrees, industry wide recognized certificates, learning new languages
- Performance driven competitive compensation and benefit package
- Healthy work-life balance, flexible working conditions, working from home
- Floating holidays, pension and private health fund, and many more
- Collaborate with various peer team and business leadership during the whole data analytics lifecycle throughout acquisition, modelling, distribution and reporting
- Partner with key stakeholders, internal customers, technical teams and data architects to deploy and sustain a system agnostic, reusable and scalable data foundation
- Participate in projects, minimum viable product development and information flow studies
- Action and coordinate data quality, standards, tools and process improvement recommendations
- Work closely with business and technology teams and other partners to understand requirements, assess and prioritize deliverables across the whole Data Analytics portfolio
- Experience developing ETL processes, performing data migrations, reporting and analysis
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and analytics
- Advanced understanding of data management tools and technologies, databases, visualization concepts
- Demonstrated experience in PL/SQL scripting
- Good communication skills and ability to work on global teams
- Willingness for continuous professional development and improvement
- ERP system experience and change management process execution is an advantage
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.