The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
professionals for its partner operating in the energy sector.
Our client is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Our large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
Data Analytics and Systems team in Budapest is working as part of the global organization and accelerate high-value, actionable insights through the delivery of state-of-the-art, scalable, enterprise data platforms, data science and analytics solutions for our global internal customers.
We are looking for Data Scientists in our growing Data Analytics and Systems team to help the business get actionable insights from their data to maintain competitive advantage. This job role focuses on turning data into information that can be used for decision making through a variety of techniques and technologies, and to identify step change improvements in master and foundational data for enhanced and predictive analytics.
- Learn and apply state-of-the-art Data Analytics technologies, work with and influence global vendors like SAP and Microsoft
- Strong professional development in the Data Analytics domain and other IT areas such as relational databases, applications and ERP systems (SAP and non-SAP), network and security
- Numerous internal and external training opportunities, support in achieving additional degrees, industry wide recognized certificates, learning new languages
- Performance driven competitive compensation and benefit package
- Healthy work-life balance, flexible working conditions, working from home
- Floating holidays, pension and private health fund, and many more
- Mining and analyzing data from various data sources to identify new opportunities that enable new business
- Developing custom data models and algorithms over datasets to overarch various business processes
- Apply predictive data modeling to maximize the business value of data as an asset
- Interact with and coordinate various functional teams to test, analyze and improve model performance and accuracy of predictions
- Assess the accuracy of new data sources and data collecting processes
- Minimum 5 years of experience in data transformation, data modeling and visualization
- Experience in a variety of machine learning techniques such as decision trees, neural networks, text mining and clustering
- Knowledge of querying databases and using statistical programming languages (SQL, Python, R)
- Familiar with data architecture, statistical and mining concepts
- Strong problem solving and excellent communications skills and ability to work in a global team
- Willingness for continuous development and learning new technologies
- Experience in distributed data computing (Hadoop, Spark, MySQL), NoSQL and version control systems (TFS, Git) is an advantage
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.