The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
Quality Assurance Analyst
professionals for its partner operating in the energy sector.
- Provide numerous in-house and external training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language.
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many more
- Manage the design, preparation and execution of test scenarios, as well as detailed test cases
- Provide project plans for end to end testing including systems integration
- Coordinate defect management processes, including facilitating defect review meetings to ensure defects are reviewed and prioritize with appropriate stakeholders
- Provide timely and appropriate progress reports to key stakeholders
- Coordinate deployment of remediated code with application support teams
- Develop test strategies and implement appropriate risk based testing approaches
- Provide support and guidance on best practices, including documentation, reporting and tooling
- Experience in software testing including test planning, test cases development, execution, and quality assessment
- Experience with various software testing strategies (e.g. parallel testing, regression testing)
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Quality Assurance concepts
- Knowledge of test metrics and how they are used to support decisions
- Able to analyze varied and complex scenarios, and to make independent decisions
- Ability to lead without authority and facilitate problem solving in a group setting
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal)
- Proficiency in English (written and verbal)
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.