The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
SAP Application Support
professional for its partner operating in the energy sector.
Our partner is one of the world’s leading energy companies with more than a 100,000 employees and contractors located in over 50 countries around the world. Their large, in-house IT organization consists of 6,000 professionals supporting an array of business lines, plants, refineries, manufacturing sites, internal and external business partners.
SAP is our partner’s key ERP solution and our support and development teams are using various modules, including Financials, Material Management, Sales and Distribution. We have a range of processes (Fi, PtP, SM), or the technical side of things (SAP programming, Basis). You will be taking part in the day-to-day incident management and the introduction of new features at warehouses and manufacturing sites, chemicals plants and refineries across the world. We utilize Agile and DevOps methodologies in our work.
We are looking for people with IT experience and with IT or engineering degree.
As an SAP Application Support Analyst or Specialist you will be responsible for the following:
- Provide support on the following areas: incident management, change management, environment management, problem, performance management and customer relationship management for all SAP systems
- Migration of SAP transports, coordination of support pack upgrades, stewardship of maintenance schedules, coordination of system copybacks, problem resolution, system performance troubleshooting
- Maintaining system integrity, availability and controls for SAP instances
- System performance troubleshooting
- Implement and maintain strong security and controls practices within the SAP systems
- Coordinate Disaster Recovery processes
- Global communications on a daily basis with a large number of process and technical team members
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to make support more efficient within the teams
- Provide numerous in-house and external technical training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many other benefits
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.