The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
SAP Product Costing Expert
professional for its partner operating in the energy sector.
Our Partner has an integrated Product Costing solution in North America and we are in the process of implementing this in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia as well. We are looking to add an SAP costing expert to our Budapest team to support this major project and continue to support the area on the long run. You will be part of an Agile team working in Scrum.
- Work as part of a global team with other experts and analysts to design and implement the integrated SAP costing solution in EAME and Asia
- Investigate and understand current business processes and existing solutions
- Interface with business customers and other technical teams
- Perform all tasks in the development cycle, starting from business process definition, to configuration and unit testing, assistance and follow-up with user testing, to co-ordination of transports to Production, to training and post-live support and fixes.
- Our teams work in DevOps, meaning we not only implement new solutions, but you will be expected to support these in steady state as well
- Attend to incidents and enhancement requests submitted by business customers
- Prioritize based on urgency
- Own the problem and interface with other technical teams; see it through resolution
- 2+ years of SAP FI/CO and/or MM/SD experience as an IT analyst, configuring SAP
- Some existing Product Costing experience (More experience is an advantage!)
- Experience with SAP Activity based Costing and Cost allocation methodologies,
- Knowledge in integration with other SAP modules
- Ability to debug and read ABAP code is an advantage
- Analytical skills; good with numbers
- Taking ownership
- Enjoys understanding complex systems
- Appropriate level of English language skills to constantly communicate with colleagues around the world both over the phone and in writing
- Occasional travel to project workshops may be required, but the main work location is Budapest
- Provide numerous in-house and external training opportunities and support getting a number of industry certificates, continuing your higher education for an additional degree, or learning a new language.
- Provide flexible working conditions, have Working From Home opportunities and support a healthy work-life balance
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages
- Provide floating holidays, life insurance and many more
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.