The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Junior iOS Developer
professional for its partner developing advanced optical solutions.
Our partner is looking to further develop their patent based, innovative application and they are looking for a new colleague with iOS development experience. Our partner’s application is used by the optical industry to carry out different lens fitting measurements for glasses. Your work at our partner’s company would focus on the continuous development of this product.
What we offer:
- Startup environment.
- Flexible working hours, opportunity of home-office.
- Good location office.
- Young team, good vibe, regular company events.
- The feeling of seeing your own work as a real life product.
- Developing our iOS application in Swift.
- Development and maintenance of our internal iOS applications (Swift).
- Participating in code review.
- Taking part in the Software development.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant STEM field.
- At least 1-2 years work experience with Swift.
- Writing clean code.
- Knowledge of iOS design patterns.
- Know about Cocoapods.
- Experience with Apple’s frameworks (UI kit, Core animation, AutoLayout etc.)
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.