The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Senior IT Project Manager
professional for its partner operating in the banking and finance sector.
- Career in a leading international banking group.
- Dynamic and challenging environment.
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the area of financial industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To plan, monitor and report status of entrusted projects to different reporting lines: delivery unit managers, CIOs, board members.
- To maintain issue and risk logs, take proactive actions to prevent issues to happen, escalate in time to managers items, which cannot be solved by the PMs.
- To coordinate solutions of any critical issues, especially from UAT and production.
- To be a first instance to solve escalations from internal team members, vendors or customers.
- To manage external vendors and their sub-deliveries.
- To closely cooperate with other teams from business.
- To plan and manage budget, prepare requested reports.
- University or college degree.
- Fluent English language, Hungarian language considered as advantage.
- Resilient to stressful situations, calm under pressure.
- Team player and leader.
- Willing to learn new things.
- Respectful to multicultural environment.
- Problem solving and flexibility.
- Good negotiator focused on win-win solutions.
- Ability to work in challenging environment, “cando” and “extramile” attitude.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of worktime.
- People and performance management, he has to deal with a team of around 40 people.
- Good knowledge on ICT industry and Tech projects.
- Being able to quantify, challenge and evaluate estimations (e.g. project, microchanges, etc.)
- Open to make also operating staff, presentation powerpoints, standard ppm tools and being open to get delegations from CIO or Branch manager.
- To work at strict contact with the CIO or Head of LCC.
- Able to create innovation either on the RUN or on the Change. Fostering of Devops and Agile.
- Foster the 1 team concept among the different ICT teams of the CIO perimeter.
- Strong cooperation with CIO team on the Bank side.
- Dealing with suppliers and ability to transfer and share information.
- Supporting the digitalization progression.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.