The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Project Management Office Leader
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots.
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities. Working across all aspect of the function’s remit responsible for the implementation and success of HR policies, process, projects and initiatives.
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the area of financial industry.
CORE02 Platform aims to provide on-time and on-budget services to 8+ CEE countries. Within the CEE CIO structure, CORE02 Unit is responsible for the core backend applications, working closely with the needs of the clients. CORE02 Evolution team is responsible for the evolution of the related applications. Within the Evolution team, the PMO job is responsible for performing all administrative aspects for the CORE02 Unit:
- Procurement and External Timesheet activities including:focus on the correct creation of orders with respect to HPSM Remedy and SAP systems; ensuring that the CORE02 ShC Register excel is accurately maintained; maintaining knowledge of procurement and compliance processes relating to the role; liaising with key vendors over orders, invoices and confirmations; ensuring confirmations are performed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Support the CORE02 Evolution Coordinator with attention to:ensuring all UK and HU EVO staff are fully resourced and supportive; daily timekeeping, absence management, management of staff wfh, initial point for day to day staff issues; maintenance of the CORE02 Capacity Planner excel, with close coordination with CORE02 staff and the Service Management team; resourcing projects with HU/UK staff (shared task with Head of CORE02 EVO); Microsoft Excel support (e.g. CORE02 Estimator, Year Planner).
- Support and assist with the preparation and production of reports and presentations as required.
- MS Windows and Office with specific emphasis on Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent Hungarian and English language and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Good organisational skills and a structured approach to work with rapidly changing requirements and priorities.
- Must be able to meet given deadlines.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodology and terminology.
- Experience of software development lifecycle.
- Must be able to work under pressure in a complex international working environment, supporting a number of projects inparallel.
- Ability to adapt to new tools quickly.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.