The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
ERP Integration Specialist (.NET)
professional for its partner operating in the non-profitsector.
The ERP Application Technical Specialist oversees all ERP integration, software and data resources mobilized at all applicational levels (system interfaces, data processing and conversion, data cleansing, reporting system and engines). Main responsibilities, but not limited to, are planning, managing and supporting the ERP related technology.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure service quality and security, while respecting operating methods defined within the ITD quality standards.
- Manage operational tools to ensure sustainability of connections between ERP and other platforms and services for the various business units and at end-user level.
- Participate in long-term infrastructure technology strategy and planning for the organization and in defining architecture and technology standards to optimize system performance and integrity.
- Provide consultation within application development team regarding infrastructure requirements and provide recommendations for both the design and action plans for ERP reporting, application integrations, data conversion and extensions.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization by being a proactive member who understands the needs of each business and ensuring that all operational activities are directed towards meeting their goals and service levels.
- Contribute actively to the overall satisfaction level of ERP end users while develop and promote effective working relationship within the ITD and the wider.
- Manage personal knowledge and continuously update the skillset on various systems and applications used at the organization.
- Adhere to staff regulation of the Budapest Global Service Center and to the IT security rules at all the times.
- Communicate effectively with the various stakeholders within the IT sector, share knowledge and be subject matter expert.
- Experience with Azure services (eg. Service Bus, Logic App)
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012+ (T-SQL, Jobs)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant information technology experience in reporting, application integrations, data conversion and extensions.
- Minimum 3 years experience in .NET 4.5+ framework.
- Ability to drive situations when challenged with aggressive timelines.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams toward task completion.
- Advanced knowledge of of software development life-cycle in multiple system env ironments.
- Proven interpersonal and able to interfere with and coordinate stakeholders across different teams (internal or external), with or without direct hierarchical relation, for specific maintenance or support activities.
- Adept at analysis, problem solving, solution and end-user result oriented.
- Affinity for team work, collaborative attitude, open-minded and adaptable.
- Well organized, able to work under pressure and manage emergencies.
- Good analytical skills to interprets problems, identifies solutions and possible side effects.
- Fluently spoken and written English
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.
For more details watch this video: https://youtu.be/eiUxEeNKFO0