The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
Banking Integration Specialist (Java)
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots.
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities.
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the area of financial industry.
We are developing and maintaining hundreds of integration services for CEE which are implemented on Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform.
We are looking for an Integration Technical Analyst to be part of a high-performance team of integration specialits who design and manage multi-tenant multi-channel integration platforms for CEE banks. It requires contribution to the whole application delivery lifecycle from design through development and finally delivery and maintenance of the solution.
- Implementation of services on ESB platform and support the whole project lifecycle.
- Define solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) patterns.
- Design and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems.
- Support product development teams.
- Support and maintenance of the application managed by the team.
- Working with architects to create target and reference architectures and development processes.
- Support planning and estimations.
- Must have knowledge in Java8, SOAP WebServices, RestServices, SQL.
- Nice to have WSO2 ESB platform knowledge, experience with Java Profilers, Sonar, DevOps, Docker.
- Good understanding of Enterprise Architecture, SOA and Microservice principles, multi-tenant environments.
- Experience with Agile collaboration tools.
- Understanding of banking environment is an advantage.
- Ability to transfer and share information.
- 5+ year’s relevant job experience in listed Java technologies.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.
Watch the video for more details: https://youtu.be/Rfy1HRx-uQw