The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Banking Solution Developer (.NET)
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
Main task will be developing medium scale banking solutions together with a team of 10 developers and business analysts to deliver and support business applications. Most of the developers are IBM OS/400 RPG specialist, backing the .NET front-end applications with functional mainframe.
- Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots.
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities.
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the area of financial industry.
- Ensure the compliance of internal and external rules and processes of development.
- All work to be completed in accordance with the procedures and standards in the designated tools.
- Manage and provide business support for the preparation of estimates for effort relating to functional requirements.
- Liaise with the allocated technical team to create a solutions and manage timely error resolution.
- Working with 3rd party providers.
- 5 years of experience in C# and .NET.
- Varied and recent banking products knowledge with focus on Hungarian market products.
- Experience of working in a functional role in banking software development projects.
- Experience of working in a customer oriented environment.
- Experience of application operation.
- Must be able to meet agreed deadlines.
- Ability to adapt to new tools quickly.
- Excellent analytical skills and good problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Windows Server 2012, 2016 knowledge.
- Active Directory knowledge.
- SQL and MSSQL knowledge.
- Team player however ready to manage and coordinate other colleagues if needed.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.
Watch the video for more details: https://youtu.be/Fk-5BArV6pw