Adecco, the world’s leading international HR provider, is looking for a
Network security engineer
specialist for a leading company in the Hungarian IT market.
With more than 10 years of experience behind them, our partner helps large Hungarian companies to develop modern, fast network systems that support mobility, be it local area (LAN) or long distance (WAN) or wireless networks (wifi). Once the projects are completed, it would be your job to operate the systems and support them.
If you work for them, you can work with experts in the field and with international manufacturing engineers. In addition to your work, you can gain serious professional experience, where you can further increase your market value by obtaining manufacturer certifications.
What our partner offers:
- Orderly working conditions.
- Competitive benefit package.
- Development and learning opportunities.
- Diverse professional challenges.
- Good team.
- After the implementations, the operation of the handed over systems and the performance of daily tasks (Palo Alto, Fortinet, Aruba, Pulse Secure, Sophos, Trend Micro, Ubiquiti)
- Daily operation of managed network devices.
- Operation of infrastructure in the office environment: test and productive environment.
- Track, resolve and manage user (internal and customer) needs, error tickets and change requests (in Ticketing system)
- Fault diagnosis of L1 and L2 systems, quick and efficient problem solving and, if necessary, transmission to expert levels or to the manufacturer.
- Operation and configuration of physical and virtual servers.
- Gradual involvement in day-to-day operations support tasks.
- Gaining professional knowledge in online trainings, lab exercises.
- Specialized education.
- Existence of confident network and network security knowledge.
- Working in a team and independently.
- Systems approach and solution centric thinking.
- Accurate, precise, efficient work.
- Use of English.
- At least 1-3 years of professional experience in the field of operation:
- Network active devices (HPE, Ubiquiti, Cisco, Juniper)
Border protection solutions (Palo Alto, Fortinet, Sophos, Trend Micro)
- Wireless infrastructure operation (Aruba, Ubiquiti)
- Analytical skills.
- Creative mindset.
- Fast learning ability.
Place of work: Budapest
- If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV with the position name to our executive IT recruitment consultant László Spiller at email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.
Watch the video for more details: https://youtu.be/Y5XiXJYnIDA