Adecco, the world’s leading international HR provider, is looking for a
Senior IT security engineer
specialist for the position of a leading company in the Hungarian IT market.
The central element of today’s cyber security systems, the nerve center, is the security analysis system to which the entire IT security, network, data center, application-side infrastructure elements transmit the alerts that occur in them. The engineers and analysts who install, operate, and use it, are therefore the most important security professionals in the company, without whom the detection, containment, analysis and prevention of security incidents cannot work effectively. The security analysis systems development team of our partner’s business is looking for a new security expert.
What our partner offers:
- Direction of specialization and participation in projects according to your interests.
- Continuous professional challenges and development
International project experience.
- Obtaining professional qualifications.
- Modern work environment.
- Opportunity to attend professional conferences.
- Great team and supportive environment.
- Stable background.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Regular team building programs.
- Professional identification of customer needs and development of appropriate technical solutions.
- System implementation and preparation of technical documentation required for handover.
- Technical support for the implementation of next generation network security systems (Palo Alto platform, Fortinet, Trend Micro, Sophos) and IT security systems against APT attacks.
- Vulnerability Management System Installation (Skybox)
- System integration of new physical and wireless network infrastructure with enterprise solutions (HPE Aruba)
- Participation in the preparation of client-side presentations.
- Structure of test and development systems.
- Gradual involvement in day-to-day operations support tasks.
- Gaining professional knowledge in online trainings, lab exercises.
- 3+ years of experience in IT security with the following technologies:
- Next generation firewalls (Palo Alto, Fortinet, Sophos, Trend Micro)
- Malware, Exploite protection
- Endpoint protection
- Vulnerability management
- Wi-Fi Networks (HPE Aruba)
- Physical Networks (HPE Aruba, Cisco)
- Strong intermediate English language skills.
- Specialized higher education.
- Experience in infrastructure or network integration.
- Experience in network security planning and integration.
- Project and systems thinking.
- An independent, enterprising, challenging, learning personality.
- Thorough, accurate, precise work.
- Good stress tolerance.
- Detailed knowledge of safety principles and their practical implementation.
- Relevant experience in several IT and Security areas.
- Experience in developing security solutions for complex IT systems.
Place of work: Budapest
- If you are interested in our offer, please send your CV with the position name to our executive IT recruitment consultant László Spiller at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.
Watch the video for more details: https://youtu.be/-L1vBUUl-e8