The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Senior Java Backend Developer
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
- Career in a leading international banking group, built on the diversity of its strong local roots.
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities.
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the area of financial industry.
We are looking for a Senior JAVA Backend Developer for CEE Cross Architecture Services unit. We are developing and improving hundreds of services for CEE frontends (mainly for Direct channels: Internet and Mobile banking applicationsof CEE.) It requires contributing the whole project delivery cycle from design, through development, supporting testing phases and finally delivering and managing post going live support.
In detail we expect from the candidate to work together with Business analyst, Architects and developers in the team on the backend applications using agile methodology and tools.
Ensuresthe sharing of knowledge,“bestpractices” and “lessons learned” from projects.
- Must have knowledge in Java 8, Spring (as prefered data, aop, tx), SOAP Web Services, Hibernate (JPA)
- Nice to have BPMN (Camunda) and Oracle knowledge.
- Understanding of banking environment is an advantage.
- Basic understanding of enterprise architecture, SOA principles, multi-tenant environments.
- Experience with Atlassian stack ( Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Crucibe, Bamboo, SourceTree)
- Pragmatic knowledge on change and incident management.
- Abilityto transfer and share information.
- 5+ year’s relevant job experience in listed Java technologies.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.