The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Senior Business Analyst
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
- Career in a leading international banking group, built on the diversity of its strong local roots.
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities.
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the area of financial industry.
- The Business Analyst is responsible and accountable for gathering business requirements and aligning with other parties of developments.
- Ensure the compliance of internal and external rules and processes of Functional Analysis.
- All work to be completed in accordance with the procedures and standardsin the designated tools.
- Functional analysis of the issues and requests, working with Technical Analysts and customers to agree satisfactory resolution.
- Manage and provide business support for the preparation of estimates for effort relating to functional requirements.
- Liaise with customers at all stages of the solution.
- Liaise with the allocated technical team to create a solutions and manage timely error resolution.
- Working with 3rd party providers.
- Varied and recent international banking products knowledge with focus on CEE banking products.
- Experience of working in a functional capacity on banking software packages.
- Experience of working in a customer oriented environment.
- Must be able to meet agreed deadlines.
- Good working knowledge of MS Windows and Office.
- Fluent English (ability to drive conversationwith the customer; ability to negotiate)
- Ability to adapt to new tools quickly.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- SQL experience is a great advantage.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.