The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
Watch this short video presentation for more details: https://youtu.be/cYnE8P8tWpw
- Career in a leading international banking group, built on the diversity of its strong local roots.
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities.
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the area of financial industry.
The CEE Cards Platform aims to provide on-time and on-budget services to 6+ CEE countries. Within the CEE CIO structure, CEE Cards Unit is responsible for the cards backend applications, working closely with internal departments and external suppliers in order to meet the needs of the CEE Banks.
- Analysis, interpretation and validation of specification, carrying out responsible activities in terms of technical analysis and documentation, analyzing the impact on the overall architecture.
- Providing support for full implementation lifecycle of cards solutions.
- Doing performance analysis, monitoring strategies and execution, validation of technical design.
- Troubleshoots and resolves technical issues through debugging, research and investigation.
- Shares own expertise with others, support and coordination of junior colleagues.
- Interface with other teams such as Business Analysts, Developers, Quality Engineers, other backend teams.
- Work in fast paced environment with iterative releases to production using up to date development process (JIRA, GIT, Jenkins, Gandalf, Maven etc.)
- Analysisof external services and APIs and making solutions proposals which fit target architecture.
- Proactively assess and measure capacity usage across all supported systems and appropriately plan for necessary capacity demands.
- Liaison with Enterprise Infrastructure for required hardware and software.
- Preparing estimations and high-level solutions, maintaining architectural and technical documentation.
- Degree in Information Technology.
- Previous experience on Java 8, Microservices, Spring-boot, API Development.
- Proficient in Core Java and J2EE technologies plus the Spring framework.
- Hands-on experience in the development of RESTFUL web services and spring boot based microservices.
- Should be aware of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Docker.
- Knowledge of DB architectures: ORACLE Database, Relational DB and SQL.
- Real-life experience with performance analysis and improvements (Dynatrace, PerfMon, JMeter, JProfiler)
- Working experience with setting up and maintenance of Apache and JBoss servers.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Adrián Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.