The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Senior Project Manager
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our project management team in CIO CEE, a main responsible person for an entrusted set of projects. This means that you will be leading teams across Europe and will be delivering projects to CEE countries. This requires managing the whole project delivery cycle from initiation, planning through monitoring, reporting and finally delivering and managing post go live support.
- Career in a leading international banking group, built on the diversity of its strong local roots.
- Dynamic and challenging environment, full with growing opportunities.
- Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the area of financial industry.
- To manage the end-to-end projects, reporting and implementation processes, communications and policies, as well as resource planning and financial oversight (including internal and external staff and technology budgets).
- To learn and adhere to processes and policies.
- To plan, monitor and report status of entrusted projects to different reporting line.
- To maintain issue and risk logs, take proactive actions to prevent issues to happen, escalate in time to manager items, which cannot be solved by other project managers.
- To coordinate solutions of any critical issues (especially from UAT and production)
- To be a first instance to solve escalations from internal team members, vendors or customers.
- To manage external vendors and their sub-deliveries to the bank.
- To closely cooperate with other teams (Factories, BRMs, Industrial Cost Planning, etc.)
- To plan and manage budget, prepare requested reports.
- To learn new things, participate in project management trainings.
- Open-minded, structured and result oriented personality.
- Must be highly motivated individual with a high level of initiative and an attitude of willingness.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English.
- Must be a team player, willing to assist others at all levels of the organization.
- Respectful to multicultural environment.
- 100% reliable.
- Pragmatic and problem-solving mindset.
- Good negotiator, focused on win-win solutions.
- Ability to work in a challenging environment, “cando” and “extra mile” attitude.
- Relevant degree (e.g. BSc in IT, Economics or similar, MSc is an advantage).
- At least 3 years practical project management experience in IT project management of small to large scale IT projects.
- Abilityto represent a project in front of top management and steering committees.
- Basic understanding of enterprise architecture principles.
- Project management certification is advantage (PMI, PMP, PRINCE2)
- Experience with IT program or portfolio management is an advantage.
- Knowledge of agile principles, tools (e.g. JIRA) and practical experience is welcome.
- Travel within CEE countries may be required occasionally (up to 30% depending on Covid situation)
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.
Watch this video for more details: https://youtu.be/982NVvxNSX8