The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Cloud QA Developer
professional for its partner operating in the IT and telecom industry.
The main customers of our client are multinational corporations and public institutions. They are getting the economy and society ready for the gigabit society. All over the world. With a global infrastructure of data centers, networks and integrated solutions.
Watch this short video introduction of the role: https://youtu.be/vp0U9p5OqfU
Extra benefits offered:
- Professional training courses and language courses
- Annual and quarterly bonuses
- Competative cafeteria package
- Free sports facilities
- Life insurance
- Company community events
- You will work together with specialists of Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
- You will design and develop tests that ensure the stability and functionality of an open cloud solution.
- You deal with the regular and automated implementation of product tests, integration tests, field tests and acceptance tests.
- You do not do a manual task twice, but you consistently automate using common automation frameworks.
- You write, read and correct requirements documentations in cooperation with the manufacturer.
- You design several test levels with many individual measures (e.g. interface test, functionality of the computing power, load test, recommissioning, etc.)
- You uncover errors by assigning concrete detail requirements (e.g. usability, functionality, security, etc.) and considering contractually regulated or legal requirements.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the ICT sector, ideally with a focus on modern cloud technologies (Public Clouds, preferably OpenStack-based, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Past experience with OpenSource projects is a plus.
- Experience in the field of test automation and the use of related tools (Robot Framework, Tosca, Selenium).
- In-depth knowledge of system technologies (Linux, Xen/KVM, Linux Network and Storage, system tools) as well as OpenStack and Docker/LXC/LXD container technologies.
- Daily routine in handling the Linux/Unix command line.
- You are familiar with object oriented programming languages (ideally Python or Go)
- Good knowledge of agile development processes and experience in the close integration of development and application operation in the cloud (DevOps, CI/CD, CT).
- Agile mindset.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in creating a proof-of-concept with the help of necessary scripting languages and other tools for testing the concepts in practice.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.