The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
IT Operations Manager
professional for its partner operating in the IT and telecom industry.
The main customers of our client are multinational corporations and public institutions. They are getting the economy and society ready for the gigabit society. All over the world. With a global infrastructure of data centers, networks and integrated solutions.
Extra benefits offered:
- Professional training courses and language courses
- Annual and quarterly bonuses
- Competative cafeteria package
- Free sports facilities
- Life insurance
- Company community events
- Continuous analysis and optimization for the internal process in terms of quality, cost, output, productivity.
- Ensuring 24/7 network, infrastructure and services monitoring, alarm handling, 1st and 2nd level fault resolution.
- Onboarding of new services and infrastructure in 24/7 operation.
- Periodic reporting of KPIs.
- Supports service level and escalation management for international customers.
- General support and reporting to the internal service delivery manager.
- Customer care and support of existing customer about performance and quality.
- Plans, controls and assumes responsibility for the timely and qualitative provision of the scope of services.
- Responsible for technical and operational concepts.
- Plans and develops methods to increase efficiency in coordination with the SDM and implements them responsibly.
- Responsible for application and platform operation.
- Coordination role and end-to-end handling for incident, problem, change, service and capacity management.
- Responsible for continuous improvement.
- At least 3 years of IT operations manager experience.
- Experience with cloud operations and technologies.
- Good knowledge of IT service management tools.
- ITIL Foundation certificate or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in optimizing operational processes.
- Local, near and offshore team management experience.
- Structured and reliable task execution.
- German and English language knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Analytic way of thinking.
- Proactive problem-solving ability.
- Ability to handle high workload.
- Ability to withstand stress.
- A high level of responsibility and accountability to customers.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.
Watch this video in Hungarian for more details: https://youtu.be/o6mMxS_LagI
Watch this video in English for more details: https://youtu.be/M-0dAyBPHPQ