The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Senior Public Cloud Architect
professional for its partner operating in the IT and telecom industry.
As a Senior Public Cloud Architect you should understand the latest developments in cloud and container technologieg based on OpenStack. You should be able to understand the network concept and the cooperation of different highly available systems. You will have to drive the development of different solutions based on the OpenStack cloud platform.
Watch this short video presentation of the role: https://youtu.be/xE4Stx2aIE8
Extra benefits offered:
- Professional training courses and language courses
- Annual and quarterly bonuses
- Competative cafeteria package
- Free sports facilities
- Life insurance
- Company community events
- Work on Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
- Plan and drive automation in different frameworks.
- Develop and operate of OpenStack, specificly PaaS/SaaS features (e.g. Serverless, Edge, Hybrid, AI)
- Use agile and DevOps methods in close contact with the manufacturers.
- Participate in the development of platform architecture.
- Prepare presentations and advise on technology decisions.
- At least 3 years of experience in the IT sector.
- Focus on modern Cloud technologies (Public Clouds, OpenStack, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Past experience with OpenSource projects is a plus.
- Deep knowledge of system technologies (Linux, Xen/KVM, Linux Network and Storage, Systemtools)
- Agile mindset.
- Willingness to create proof-of-concepts with the help of necessary scripting languages and other tools for testing the concepts in practice.
- Expert knowledge in software design .
- Excellent ability to assess technical solutions and to make the necessary decisions when solving them.
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Adrián Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.