The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
The Platform to be developed provides on-time and on-budget services to 8+ CEE countries. The Unit is responsible for the core backend applications, providing on-time and on-budget first class services according to the needs of the clients. The Team is responsible for the evolution of the related applications.
Watch this short video presentation of the role: https://youtu.be/QzjFBASW4eI
- Technical and functional analysis of the requirements working with Business Analysts and customers to design functional software solutions for the CORE02 banking system.
- Assists project teams with environment set-up and software delivery via THENON at all stages of development lifecycle (Test/UAT/Go-live).
- Provides technical support for the preparation of estimates for costs relating to functional requirements (FPA estimation methodology support as well as standard UBIS CEE estimation preparation) and for costs relating to environment set-up and control.
- Coordinates and contributes to the realisation of associated platform products technical and development changes.
- Writes Technical Specifications in detail to a level where the required development or change to software can easily be understood by the Banking Development teams.
- System Test Planning and Test Plan Execution for changes/developments to IT Operational software.
- Performs a technical QA role for the technical specifications and coding produced by other peers or teams.
- Provide technical training to local IT staff on the system in the CEE sites.
- Liaise with development teams during system test and direct the development team to effect timely error resolution during UAT cycle.
- You support your client and your colleagues in escalation and problem solving processes.
- Experience of working on IBM iSeries Machines.
- A minimum of 5 years recent experience of working in an operational banking package such as IBIS.
- Experience of interfacing the iSeries with third party applications.
- Knowledge and understanding of mid-range Banking Systems.
- Knowledge of ILE, CL and THENON Environment/source control system
Must be able to work under pressure in a complex international working environment, having a number of developments in progress simultaneously.
- Must be able to meet agreed deadlines and agreed budget.
- Provision of remote support of sites supported by the client.
- International IT product banking knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills (English verbal and written)
- Good working knowledge of MS Windows and Office.
- Ability to adapt to new tools quickly.
- Willingness to travel (ability work from other location or client)
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Adrián Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.