The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Senior Business Analyst
professional for its partner, operating in the airline ecommerce sector.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who is interested in airline ecommerce business, likes to communicate with foreign clients, can proactively manage projects and eager to learn how the traveling industry works. The new member will work closely with the developer team and our partners throughout the entire software development lifecycle and will be involved in the pricing and resource strategy as well.
- Foster relationship with the partners.
- Optimize the business processes.
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and the business.
- Create new product, feature and solution specifications.
- Collaborate with the development team.
- Analyze incoming issues, problems and requests.
- Provide feasible solution for the business partners.
- Manage Agile or Scrum meetings.
- Ensure that development is completed and deadlines are reached.
- Be the owner of the UAT and products for the the market.
- Manage new product releases.
- Ensure appropriate communication with stakeholders.
- Document required changes.
- Communicate changes with relevant stakeholders.
- Define and analyze metrics of success.
- College or university degree.
- 5+ years of experience in business or system analyst role.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and get things done.
- Basic SQL or NoSQL knowledge.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and UI principals.
- Azure DevOps or TFS knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent English.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Adrián Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.