The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Senior .NET Developer
professional for its partner, operating in the airline ecommerce sector.
Watch this short video presentation of the role: https://youtu.be/S1AWzIeWCDk
The senior developer will work in a team of developers, architects, and business analysts to develop, test and deploy different types of web applications hosted on-premise or in the cloud. The position is responsible for developing and testing web applications using industry best practices in accordance with development methodology, company coding standards, and SOLID principles. This role will contribute to all development activities including desing, coding, testing, and deployment.
- Use advanced coding techniques to produce fully testable code.
- Create automated unit test cases and test data.
- Research and develop cutting edge solutions.
- Implement technical solutions.
- Provide innovations and new ideas.
- Collaborate with other team members (team leader, frontend developers)
- Participate in security governance.
- Define and analyze metrics of success.
- 5 years of experience as .NET developer.
- Architect level knowledge in software development.
- Ability to design complex systems.
- Ability to lead technical projects and product development.
- DevOps mindset.
- CI/CD experience.
- Comfortable with microservices or modular monolith approach.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Adrián Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.