The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
professional for its partner operating in the banking and finance sector.
- Career in a leading international banking group.
- Dynamic and challenging environment.
- Professional development in the area of financial industry.
- Creating Go-Lives, Specifications and Object sources.
- Reviewing program modifications before Go-Live.
- Approving technical specifications.
- Reviewing source codes.
- Performing post-implementation reviews of system modifications.
- Providing monthly statistics on development and support, and Go-Live analysis.
- Environment set-up and software delivery in the change management tool.
- Supporting all stages of the development lifecycle (Test/UAT/Go-live).
- Implementing new change management features in Thenon.
- 3 years of experience in software development projects.
- Experience in creating technical specifications for developers.
- Ability to read and understand program codes.
- Desire to learn in an international environment.
- Desire to learn IBM i architecture.
- Ability to meet agreed deadlines and budget.
- Ability to support client sites remotely.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Adrián Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.