The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
Inside Sales Representative (German)
professional for its partner operating in the IT and telecom industry.
In your role as an Inside Sales Representative you will learn how to sell software solutions in the enterprise market.
You will proactively find, identify and preselect possible new customers and strategic contact persons. Additionally you will win new customers via phone and social networks and create strategic openings for the expert sales.
This is your role, if…
- you want to use your excellent German on a daily basis,
- you like to be on the phone and enjoy talking to people about technical business solutions,
- you want to start a career in enterprise software sales,
- you have a quick mind,
- you are persistent,
- you can win the customer for a meeting.
Extra benefits offered:
- Professional training courses and language courses
- Annual and quarterly bonuses
- Competitive cafeteria package
- Free sports facilities
- Life insurance
- Company community events
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects remotely.
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns (e.g., webinars, social media) as sales opportunities through outbound calls.
- You work in a CRM to create valuable data for account and expert sales.
- Additionally you route larger opportunities to the Docusign field sales team for further development and closure.
- Excellent German is a must.
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques, including cold calls.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to familiarize with Docusign portfolio.
- Understanding SaaS technology is a nice-to-have.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Adrián Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.