The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Senior DevOps Engineer
professional for its partner operating in the banking and finance sector.
- Flexible working hours, home office days.
- Unique projects in an international environment.
- Stable background and strong international reputation.
- Generous employee benefits.
- Friendly, supportive and agile team.
- High quality work environment.
- Startup-like perks (free coffee, ping-pong, fruit days, etc.)
- State-of-the-art workstations: Macbook Pro/Dell notebook with Linux, huge displays.
- Unlimited access to online learning.
- Monthly paid leave for self-trainings.
- Build, deploy, support and troubleshoot financial applications.
- Support development and production.
- Assist in design and implementation of system infrastructure (Linux server setup, Kubernetes, Openstack, LXC deployments, loadbalancers, firewalls, etc.)
- Create clean code and tests for configuration management (Ansible, Git)
- Create documentation in English.
- Provide technical expertise for software engineers.
- Participate in architectural discussions.
- Plan and build infrastructure
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 4+ years as a DevOps engineer.
- Solid Linux knowledge.
- Solid networking knowledge (CCNA level)
- Solid knowledge of at least one scripting language (Bash/Python)
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins or GitLab)
- Experience in configuration management practices and tools (Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Salt)
- Strong English language skills (intermediate or advanced)
- Reliability, independence, clean and precise working.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Adrián Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.