The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
professional for its partner operating in the banking and finance sector.
- Cutting-edge hiring and onboarding.
- Easy-to-start reading, listening and watching materials.
- Gamification based processes.
- Open source software applications.
- Free and practice-based methodologies.
- Access to cutting edge technologies.
- High performance equipment.
- Replacement of legacy systems.
- Building future-proof modular architecture.
- Building systems with huge transaction numbers in a distributed architecture.
- Creating new functions for financial systems.
- Creating new user interface.
- Proof of abilities on Github.
- Created at least two Android or iOS apps with Flutter.
- Proven working experience in team software development.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience working in a matrix development process.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile architecture and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Understanding of automated testing.
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration (Git, Jenkins)
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code.
- Participation in cross-team functions.
- Proactive working approach.
- Good command of English.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Adrián Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.