The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Banking IT support specialist
professional for its partner operating in the banking and finance sector.
- Monitoring suspicious activities and transactions.
- Co-ordinate day-to-day IT operations.
- Administer servers, desktops, printers, networks and phones.
- Software deployment and operating system updates.
- Daily backup operations.
- Execute daily system monitoring,
- Verify the integrity and availability of all hardware.
- Review system and application logs.
- Verify the completion of scheduled jobs.
- Work with vendors to resolve network problems.
- Perform regular file archival and purge.
- Document the configuration of the systems.
- Investigate and troubleshoot different issues.
- Repair and recover infrastructure systems.
- Take care of risks and control aspects.
- Continuously take part in the improvement of operational procedures.
- Report customer complaints.
- Work together with the international IT Team.
- Achieve business needs and project goals.
- Coordinate and work together with external suppliers and consultants.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Sciences.
- 3+ years of experience in IT infrastructure operations.
- Respect of confidential data.
- Good awareness of risks related IT aspects.
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory administration.
- Knowledge of System and Data backups (Netbackup)
- Basic knowledge in IT networks.
- Experience with email management systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Stress resistant and independent personality.
- Good listening and analytical skills.
- Proactive thinking.
- Fluency in English and in Hungarian.
- Chinese language skills.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Adrián Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.