The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Junior IT Project Manager
professional for its partner operating in the banking and finance sector.
Watch the video presentation of the role here: https://youtu.be/seojbYd4GSQ
- Career in a leading international banking group.
- Dynamic and challenging environment.
- Professional development in the area of financial industry.
- Managing the development of a banking front-end.
- Translating the business needs into technical requirements.
- Working closely together with technical analysts.
- Staying up-to-date with new business expectations.
- Supporting the whole lifecycle of the product.
- Cooperating closely with the customer.
- Contributing to business related product decisions.
- At least 5 years of relevant job experience.
- Proven skills in business analysis or in project management.
- Product management knowledge.
- Pragmatic knowledge of change management.
- Team player attitude.
- Good communication skills.
- Motivation to learn and grow.
- Self-confident English language skills.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Adrián Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.