The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
Junior Java Developer
professionals for its partner operating in the banking and finance sector.
Watch the video presentation of the role here: https://youtu.be/PoHZJcxmgEk
- Career in a leading international banking group.
- Dynamic and challenging environment.
- Professional development in the area of financial industry.
- Developing banking software products.
- Responsibility for the software lifecycle.
- Code quality control of banking applications.
- Technical improvements of banking systems.
- Supporting the development projects.
- Application performance management.
- Problem solving and incident resolution.
- At least 2 years of relevant job experience.
- Strong Java programming skills.
- Strong skills in Java based web technologies.
- Strong database specific knowledge: T-SQL, MSSQL.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player attitude.
- Self-confident English language skills.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Adrián Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.