The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
IT Telecom Engineer
professional for its partner operating in the banking and finance sector.
Watch the video for more detials: https://youtu.be/xmO-BJTYJ3c
- Annual bonus payment depending on performance.
- Monthly cafeteria payment.
- Well-being services.
- Private healthcare services.
- Additional holiday (+1 day)
- Internal training and learning opportunities.
- Remote working possibility.
- Configuring and operating Avaya Call Center systems
- (mainly Experience Portal, Avaya AES and CM)
- Controlling contact center applications
- (mainly Geomant GeoLAB’s Contact Expert application, Verint Verba)
- Installing and programming Avaya endpoint equipment
- (physical and soft phone devices)
- Operating Avaya devices locally and remotely.
- Preparing documentations.
- Error detection, maintenance, locally and remotely.
- Forwarding tickets to supporting partners.
- Communicating with the supporting partners.
- System engineering, design and planning.
- Implementing and operating application solutions.
- Cooperating with the banking users.
- Supporting, training and consulting with users.
- Degree in engineering or IT.
- Programming knowledge of Avaya equipment.
- Knowledge about VoIP and Avaya SIP trunking.
- IT networking knowledge.
- Call routing or PBX or Telco knowledge.
- Knowledge about Call Center applications and processes.
- Experience in Geomant’s Contact Expert solution suite.
- Intermediate English with technical vocabulary.
- Windows, MSSQL and Unix knowledge.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
Hybrid model: partly from the office and partly from home.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Adrián Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.