The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for
Senior Software Developer
professionals for its partner operating in the banking and finance sector.
- Career in an international banking group.
- Stable background and safety.
- Professional development in the financial industry.
- You can be part of transformation projects.
- Function as a technical analyst.
- Create technical specifications.
- Define, design and develop the core banking system.
- Provide the backbone for banking transactions.
- Coordinate application testing.
- Manage thousands of data tables.
- Manage thousands of program lines.
- Work on an old-fashioned green screen, too.
- Coding is not the main task, only 30% of the job.
- Maintain a 30-year-old application, which is very stable and valuable.
- Move the old system to a new era (IBM iSeries to Java/Oracle)
- Take the lead if necessary and manage the project.
- Work in an international team (England, Hungary, Romania)
- Experience as senior software developer.
- Strong programming skills: Java or C++ or SQL.
- Willingness to study and work with IBM iSeries.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player attitude.
- Self-confident English language skills.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Adrián Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.