The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Venture Building Analyst
professional for its partner operating in the banking and finance sector.
Our client established its Innovation Lab in order to foster new ideas and support the bank in exploiting its innovation potential. We offer you a dynamic and rapidly growing team that shape the future of banking. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional to make real impact within one of the largest financial groups in Central Europe.
- Diverse and exciting projects.
- Great environment in an innovation office.
- Company with solid background.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Young and dynamic team.
- Startup like working culture.
- Build completely new ventures.
- Lead high impact, high-visibility projects.
- Develop new product lines
- Launch new revenue streams.
- Expanding the current business into new markets.
- Work with legal, sales, marketing and technology.
- Develop business concepts with consultants and vendors.
- Create management proposals and detailed business plan.
- Consult with business line heads and executives.
- Negotiate with international banking group members.
- Communicate with foreign vendors and key industry stakeholders.
- Experience with startups or with new ventures.
- Experience with technology implementation.
- Experience in business planning.
- Interest in new technologies.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Structured thinking.
- Take ownership of everything you do.
- Inner drive and a high work ethic.
- Passion for building and executing new initiatives.
- Self-starter and problem solver.
- Team player and fun to work with.
- Fluent English and Hungarian.
Hybrid model: partly from the office and partly from home.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Adrián Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.