It’s time for banking to change.
Join us as we build the bank of the future. Three Hungarian banks join forces today to build one of the first all-digital consumer banks in Hungary and in the region and it is no small task. We are building a bank where people love to work, is built on relationships, growth, and impact.
In MBH (Magyar Bankholding) we combine the best of the banking world with the best of the tech world to build an all-digital bank. We cultivate a culture of low ego and set a high bar for excellence. We believe in a flat organization,– by communicating in ways that build trust, operating with transparency, and having one another’s back.
We recognize the contributions of individuals and celebrate wins as a team. What we all have in common is a mission that starts with heart, and a desire to work together to create something of lasting value and personal impact for Hungary and for our region.
If you’re looking to make a lasting impact and help us build a revolutionary product – we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with deep understanding and strong passion to automate CI\CD (including IaC) pipelines. The DevOps Engineer will be working closely with engineering teams to foster a strong culture of collaboration, system development lifecycles and infrastructure as code practices. Develop and support high quality digital solutions, with a focus on building operational awareness, supporting configuration management and ensuring quality. We aim to deliver amazing products to market faster, while keeping quality, security, and compliance in mind. Iterating on highly available, scalable, fault tolerant infrastructure and tools that the business relies on.
WHAT YOU WANT TO DO
- Design, implement, document and maintain our AWS infrastructure in a highly evolving cloud infrastructure
- Adhere to and mature the best practices for the support and deployment of our infrastructure across the enterprise stack
- Facilitate in the development and ongoing management of our automation including Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation etc.
- Monitor environment for abnormal performance, failures or unauthorized access and take required steps to minimize downtime or loss of data
- Implement, configure, automate, and monitor various cloud services.
- Develop and maintain CI/CD processes, tools and execution; includes infrastructure as a code, test frameworks, code quality analysis, etc.
- You will build solutions that meet our internal standards for security, availability, performance, maintainability, and best practices for high-scale cloud environments.
- Recognize inefficiencies within the team (such as technical debt), propose and implement solutions
- Enable teams to work efficiently and effectively through technology and ways of working solutions.
WHO YOU ARE
You have in-depth Domain Expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of relevant CI/CD experience
- 3+ years experience scripting skills with infrastructure as code (e.g. AWS CDK, Terraform, CloudFormation, Python)
- Strong working knowledge of AWS and hands-on experience in DevOps processes & tools such as CircleCI, GitHub, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with containerized environments (Docker, DC/OS, Kubernetes)
- Experience with AWS
You have Agile/Digital Experience
- Worked in Agile development environment & Continuous Delivery/Integration experience beneficial
You are strong in some key Individual Skills
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and analyze their potential value within MBH’s environment.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal and collaboration skills
You have the right Mindset to learn and develop
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging /disruptive technologies
- Wants to unleash inner self-starter and work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial minds
- Passion for creating Operational Awareness through monitoring and alerting solutions.
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge skillset
- Mentor, train, and assist team members in DevOps practices
We have worked extremely hard to build a talented, diverse, and inclusive team. As an organization, we perform within a set of core values that inform both our priorities and the way we work together
- Embrace the difficult path – We think beyond shortcuts and invest in solving the right problems.
- Chose decisions over outcomes – We focus on improving our decision-making quality instead of fixating on immediate outcomes.
- We work smart and hard – We view working “smart” as just the start. Working smart and hard drives improvements and accelerates career growth.
- Empowerment over control – We hire world-class talent and trust each individual to make decisions in their area of responsibility.
HOW WE MAKE IT WORTH IT
We are proud of what we have started and are full of excitement about welcoming new members to our team. We also understand the importance of creating value to each individual within our team and believe that this opportunity can provide that in multiple ways
- We are building a new organization with solutions and technologies that are at the forefront of Global Banking practices
- We are using the most modern, cloud-native technologies available in the market worldwide
- We have already set-up the base for this new organization and have 30+ people working on building it, backed by strong investments
- This is a rare opportunity to partake in building a bank with state-of-the art technology from scratch
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36301162335 for more information.