It’s time for banking to change.
Product designer (UX and UI)
Join us as we build the bank of the future.Three Hungarian banks join forces today to build one of the first all-digital consumer banks in Hungary and in the region and it is no small task!
We are building a bank where people love to work, and it is built on growth and impact.
We combine the best of the banking world with the best of the tech world to build an all-digital bank from the ground. We cultivate a culture of low ego and set a high bar for excellence. We believe in a flat organization – by communicating in ways that build trust, operating with transparency, and having one another’s back.
If you’re looking to make a lasting impact and help us build a revolutionary product – we want to hear from you.
Our bank is excited to look for an experienced product designer that will be given a wide a range of responsibilities from shaping and designing digital products. The ideal candidate wants to bring new ideas on the market, always starting first from the users and their needs.
WHAT YOU WANT TO DO
- Work as part of a cross-functional, Agile squad to deliver digital journeys and products together with engineers and product.
- Collaborate closely with Product Owners and team members to identify and socialize product and delivery risks.
- Apply Customer-Centered Design methodology during the whole product lifecycle to ensure designing the best possible solution.
- Translate concepts into user and customer journeys, wireframes, prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
WHO YOU ARE
You have in-depth Domain Expertise
- 3+ years of experience in Product design (UX and UI).
- Excellent working knowledge conducting research and understanding research data, creating design deliverables that reflect the findings and defining user flows, establishing information architecture, and expressing these in wireframes and prototypes using Figma.
- You are familiar with design patterns in any platforms.
You have significant Agile/Digital Experience
- Real passion for development and a demonstrated appetite for continuous learning and sharing.
- Passion for mentoring other colleagues in the team.
- You are strong in some key Individual Skills.
- You have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions.
- You have sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply.
- You utilize collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently.
- You have the right Mindset to learn and develop.
- You are passionate about technology.
- You want to unleash your inner self-starter and work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial minds.
- You believe in culture of brutal transparency and trust.
- You are open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge skillset.
We have worked extremely hard to build a talented, diverse, and inclusive team. As an organization, we perform within a set of core values that inform both our priorities and the way we work together.
- Embrace the difficult path – We think beyond shortcuts and invest in solving the right problems.
- Chose decisions over outcomes – We focus on improving our decision-making quality instead of fixating on immediate outcomes.
- We work smart and hard – We view working “smart” as just the start. Working smart and hard drives improvements and accelerates career growth.
- Empowerment over control – We hire world-class talent and trust each individual to make decisions in their area of responsibility.
HOW WE MAKE IT WORTH IT
We are proud of what we have started and are full of excitement about welcoming new members to our team. We also understand the importance of creating value to each individual within our team and believe that this opportunity can provide that in multiple ways
- We are building a new organization with solutions and technologies that are at the forefront of Global Banking practices.
- We are using the most modern, cloud-native technologies available in the market worldwide.
- We have already set-up the base for this new organization and have 100+ people working on building it, backed by strong investments.
- This is a rare opportunity to partake in building a bank with state-of-the art technology from scratch.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36301162335 for more information.
Watch this video for a short presentation of the role: https://youtu.be/QSq2fvGpnNg