It’s time for banking to change!
Join us as we build the bank of the future. Three Hungarian banks join forces today to build one of the first all-digital consumer banks in Hungary and in the region and it is no small task. We are building a bank where people love to work, is built on relationships, growth, and impact.
In MBH (Magyar Bankholding) we combine the best of the banking world with the best of the tech world to build an all-digital bank. We cultivate a culture of low ego and set a high bar for excellence. We believe in a flat organization by communicating in ways that build trust and operate with transparency.
We recognize the contribution of individuals and celebrate wins as a team. What we all have in common is a mission that starts with heart, and a desire to work together to create something of lasting value and personal impact for Hungary and for our region.
If you’re looking to make a lasting impact and help us build a revolutionary product. We want to hear from you.
- Define the tribe’s vision and translate it into ambitious and actionable objectives.
- Ensure that each squad has clear objectives they have been assigned (typically quarterly) which spell out the problems they are being asked to solve.
- Support teams in finding clear measures of success (key results).
- Align the squads and engage the stakeholders.
- Empower teams to be able to decide the best way to solve the problems they have been assigned (the objectives).
- Deliver strategic business outcomes through the tribe.
- Make decisions regarding product life cycle (build, scale, decommission), track compliance with quality requirements.
- Responsibility for the tribe’s budget, accountable for profit-and-loss.
- Work with agile coaches and chapter leads to improve team effectiveness and make proposals on tribe composition and resourcing.
- Work closely with the tribe tech lead to be able to introduce fresh, digitally mature products.
Who you are
- You had to lead teams for years who were tasked to develop and launch product to the market. (Your position would have been called like product owner, product lead, VP of product or similar).
- You have at least 4 years of experience in digital product development in an agile environment. It is a huge advantage if it was in the financial sector.
- Agility has very few secrets to you.
- You possess excellent communication skills both verbally and in written through which you can easily build up relations.
- You are fluent in English.
- On the interview we will definitively ask for the products you have been working, so be prepared with your track record.
We have worked extremely hard to build a talented, diverse, and inclusive team. As an organization, we perform within a set of core values that inform both our priorities and the way we work together.
- Embrace the difficult path – We think beyond shortcuts and invest in solving the right problems.
- Choose decisions over outcomes – We focus on improving our decision-making quality instead of fixating on immediate outcomes.
- We work smart and hard – We view working “smart” as just the start. Working smart and hard drives improvements and accelerates career growth.
- Empowerment over control – We hire world-class talent and trust each individual to make decisions in their area of responsibility.
How we make it worth it
We are proud of what we have started and are full of excitement about welcoming new members to our team. We also understand the importance of creating value to each individual within our team and believe that this opportunity can provide that in multiple ways.
- We are building a new organization with solutions and technologies that are at the forefront of Global Banking practices.
- We are using the most modern, cloud-native technologies available in the market worldwide.
- We have already set-up the base for this new organization and have 30+ people working on building it, backed by strong investments.
- This is a rare opportunity to partake in building a bank with state-of-the art technology from scratch.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36301162335 for more information.