It’s time for banking to change.
We have a solid vision to build a positive relationship between people and money while moving them upwards in their finances. Our mission is to create the first all-digital bank in Hungary and scale to the whole region. We aim to create an outstanding customer experience, a bank that people deserve in the neobank era and one they have been waiting for for a long time.
We bring together the best from banking and technology. Join us, unleash your talent and make a real impact through building the future of banking together.
Business Analyst (organizer)
Budapest / Full-time
In MBH (Magyar Bankholding), three Hungarian banks join forces to build one of the first all-digital consumer banks in Hungary and the region.
We are building a bank where people love to work, built on relationships, growth, and impact. We combine the best of the banking world with the best of the tech world to create an all-digital bank. We cultivate a low ego culture and set a high bar for excellence. We believe in a flat organization by communicating in ways that build trust, operating with transparency, and having one another’s back.
We recognize the contributions of individuals and celebrate wins as a team. What we all have in common is a mission that starts with the heart and a desire to work together to create something of lasting value and a personal impact for Hungary and our region.
If you’re looking to make a lasting impact and help us build a revolutionary product – we want to hear from you.
- Detailed analysis and development of business needs.
- Detailed planning of the operation of functions and components.
- Continuous communication with developers.
- Conducting, documenting, supporting business acceptance tests.
- Participating in problem solving.
- Creating system plans.
- Participation in installation, release, and incident management.
- 3+ years of IT organizing experience mainly in the banking sector.
- Good communication skills.
- Independent working style.
- Systematic approach.
- Experience in agile environment.
We have worked extremely hard to build a talented, diverse, and inclusive team. As an organization, we perform within a set of core values that inform both our priorities and the way we work together.
- We embrace transparency – We are deliberate about our internal communications and knowledge-sharing through Slack, Confluence, or our monthly all-hands. We make sure everyone knows how their daily work ties into the big picture of our vision. We know that teams who nail communicating the most efficiently will create the best organization.
- We believe in professional excellence – We provide solutions in an industry where quality truly matters; our customers’ financial lives depend on us. We want to excel in the challenge of serving them.
- We are here to learn and persistently curious – We have decided to solve a challenge we don’t know the answer to. Technology disrupts the financial world, and we are here to crack the code. We are the first Hungarian bank to do some of our industry has thought is only possible by smaller startups. You need to be ready to challenge the status quo every day by joining us.
- We thrive on collaboration – Innovation at scale is a team sport. We are building an effective organization in bringing together disciplines and backgrounds in a creative environment. Still, we are also actively searching for how we can involve other players in the innovation ecosystem in our journey. Collaboration inside and outside the organization is a must for future success.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are proud of what we have started and are full of excitement about welcoming new members to our team. We also understand the importance of creating value for each individual within our team and believe that this opportunity can provide that in multiple ways.
- We are building a new organization with solutions and technologies that are at the forefront of Global Banking practices.
- We are using the most modern, cloud-native technologies available in the market worldwide.
- We have already set up the base for this new organization and have 50+ people working on building it, backed by solid investments.
- This is a rare opportunity to partake in building a bank with state-of-the-art technology from scratch.
- We provide you a massive amount of freedom and trust while your contributions help shape and grow the bank of the future.
- A commitment to invest in your personal growth and development in the form of courses, conferences, book allowance, and more.
- The ability to work a start-up like an environment with the security of a financially stable, growing company.
- A fun work environment with social activities and events.
- In terms of the workplace, we provide flexibility and autonomy to the teams to decide what is the best for them from a team effectiveness perspective (the teams are usually in a hybrid set-up)
- We have non-Hungarian colleagues as well, so the written communication and part of the verbal ones are in English.
- A competitive package.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com or call +36301162335 for more information.