GRP IT Recruitment is looking for SAP Procurement and Inventory Consultant for its strategic partner that operates in the metal recycling industry and in the renewable energy sector.
- Incident management of live SAP S/4HANA units.
- Problem solving of SAP Services.
- Change requests management.
- Business process maintenance and improvements.
- Functional solution delivery in SAP projects.
- Code review management.
- Guiding developers and testers.
- Tracking assigned tickets based on the SLA.
- Business support during closing and critical business activities: shipping, manufacturing, etc.
- Design, configure, test and train business solutions in collaboration with solution architect team.
- Providing location support.
- Application maintenance.
- Working with business support departments.
- Translating business requirements into feasible solutions.
- Maintaining process documentations like problem, incident and change management.
Apply if you fulfil the following requirements:
- Occasional business trips to other locations.
- 5 years in SAP (ECC6 / S/4HANA)
- Expert SAP knowledge with configuration and troubleshooting skills.
- Application management and project coordinating skills.
- SAP certification is preferred.
- Fluent English.
- Global diverse teams.
- Flexible work environment and remote work.
- Freedom and creative environment.
- Global mentors.
- Possibility to grow with the company.
- Opportunity to gain new certificates.
- Attractive benefit package.
If you are interested, you can send your application to email@example.com
headhunter #itjobs #itrecruitment #opentowork #foryou #salary #salarytransparency #salaryrange #career #headhunter #itjobs #itrecruitment #opentowork #foryou #salary #salarytransparency #salaryrange #career #sap #hana
Recruitment license number: 10097-1/2012-0100-848