GRP IT Recruitment is looking for a Windows System Engineer for Europe’s leading financial group that develops innovative banking and insurance services.
- Manage the world of a digital workplace.
- Help steer the digitalization of employees.
- Support O365 applications.
- Grow in digital collaboration using the digital footprint.
- Support the use of digital tools.
- Build and maintain the IT systems.
- Ensure the security and robustness of systems and applications.
- Build a future proof environment.
- Mobile contract support, printing support, laptop management.
- Platform testing, test automation and operations.
- Strong problem solving skills in Windows environment.
- Take ownership of the stability, performance and security of services.
- Implement new services within a Windows environment.
- Knowledge of software distribution tools.
- Desktop management:
- peripheral driver management,
- GPO Management.
- OS Management experience.
- M365 experience (Cloud, Intune, Azure, etc.)
- Strong security skills.
- Expert level in Windows operating systems (WIN10-11).
- Powershell scripting and query languages (SQL, KQL).
If you are interested in the opportunity, apply here: email@example.com
Watch this short video message for the salary range and more details about the requirements:
Don’t forget to follow me on social media too.
Recruitment license number: 10097-1/2012-0100-848