The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
professional for its partner operating in the energy sector.
We are looking for an Agile Team Coach to work with our IT teams in Budapest in learning and using Agile approaches. The scope of each coaching engagement varies (project vs. base support, technical teams vs. process teams, training vs. consulting etc.)
- Spend time with the Budapest teams and leadership to understand their needs, problems, and wants.
- Devise a strategy to help transform the team to Agile or enhance the team performance.
- Train the team on Agile concepts.
- Help the team set up tooling to track their work.
- Support the team as they go through their Agile transformation.
- For all of the above, early in the activities and process, also mentor team members in developing their understanding and capability in Agile coaching.
- The organization has 5 Team with in total 35-40 members. You will work closely together with 2 product managers, 1 for Europe and Middle-East and 1 for Africa.
- Support 5 Agile teams as Release Train Engineer
- Plan and prepare PI events
- Inspect and Adapt events and plan and track overall Train progress
- Develop and maintain product roadmap with Product Managers
- Interface with project managers and Epic owners who depend on the Agile teams
- Direct responsibility for 2 Release Trains: Europe and Middle-East and Africa
- No direct responsibility over projects
- Indirectly work with about 50 projects per year
- Completed IT or Engineering degree.
- 5+ Years Agile Team Coaching Experience
- 3+ Years’ Experience participating on an Agile Team
- Project manager os Scrum Master experience
- Knowledge of and Experience utilizing Agile within a project
- Knowledge of how to plan and estimate an Agile project
- Knowledge of Agile Project Controls
- Experience with IT (preferably application development and support) teams
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Technical Software Practices (TDD, Automated Testing, CI/CD, Clean Code)
- Knowledge of and Experience in General Agile Implementation
- Knowledge of and Experience with Scrum
- Knowledge of and Experience with Kanban
- Experience with Team Foundation Server or SolutionOne for Agile Work Planning
- Requires limited travellings. All direct colleagues are in Budapest.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.