The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
professional for its partner which is a travel technology start-up.
Our partner is providing development, operations and consultation services for international airlines and online travel agencies. The company is an expert in Microsoft technologies especially in delivering high traffic and high availability solutions for both cloud-based and on-premise platforms.
Our partner is a fun and collaborative work crew delivering state of the art online travel solutions involving cutting-edge technologies. At the company they honor their employees with excellent remuneration, compensation package, family friendly work and workplace conditions. You can be part of the success as a shareholder after 12 successful months in position by participating in the company’s employee stock purchase plan. Flexible hours and work from home occasionally is possible and there are some smaller perks also, like complimentary refreshments and occasional social events.
The ideal candidate is enthusiastic, flexible, dedicated craftsman who cares deeply about best practices. Developer at heart, able to code highly usable interfaces, and have immense respect for the end-user experience and an appreciation of design subtleties that need to be rendered as accurately as possible.
- Thorough knowledge of HTTP & REST principles.
- Experience with: responsive web design, one or more backend programming languages, version control.
- The ability to take initiative and able to create new approaches to problems
- Good communication skills.
- Good reading/writing skills in English.
- College or University degree.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Designing websites from layout to function.
- Creating visually appealing user-friendly sites following industry best practices.
- Ensuring best user experience.
Bonus points if you have experience in travel technology, working with high traffic websites not to mention TypeScript, CSS preprocessors (we use Sass), Jira, automated browser and unit testing, C#/.NET, Chai, Mocha, ES6, SPA and GIT.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.