The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
SAP Program Delivery Manager
professional for its partner operating in the industrial sector.
The SAP Program delivery role is responsible for the design and implementation of an effective SAP Deployment methodology on data migration, testing and training, organisation change management and project managmeetn area through his team of respective specialist managers in cooperation with the PMO function and Solution Delivery function.
This includes the selection of suitably qualified project managers, development of project planning, resource management, budgeting and forecasting, risk and issues and status reporting processes and products.
The SAP Program delivery role is the guardian and champion of the prescribed SAP Deployment methodology.
The SAP Program delivery role is accountable to the Project or Program Management Board for timely, accurate, transparent and objective status reporting on inflight deployment projects.
The SAP Program delivery role is responsible for supporting Project Managers and sites in the brokering and mediation of solutions with regard to quality, cost and time objectives between the SAP Solution Delivery and SAP Operations .
SAP Program delivery is customer of SAP Solution Delivery team providing SAP system solution and supplier of SAP Operations delivering the SAP program.
Generic requirements for the role
- Accountable for testing, training , data migration organisation change management and project management activities performed in time within project budget
- Accountable for regular project and program review towards business
- Take strategic decisions for SAP Program Delivery
- Drive improvements within SAP Program delivery to optimise project rollout, cost, time and quality
- Identify potential areas where are professional gaps and major consultancy is currently or planned to be utilized
- Review future project and BAU support need and develop resource base accordingly
- Define objectives for the department and its employees
- Manage and control all employees within SAP Program Delivery organisation
- Setup and maintain organization structure for optimized work division and service delivery
- Delegate work within organization to all sub levels
- Assign resources to projects
- Monitor, control and ensure administration of working or absence time
- Monitor, analyze and report spent work on projects and BAU
- Organize team meetings and ensure right assignment of tasks
- Create and adjust job descriptions within the organization
- Ensure team skill set is up to date via appropriate trainings
- Plan headcount according to potential work needs
- Conduct people performance management processes
- Organize cross trainings between sub departments
- Ensure backups of key or critical service areas exits
- Monitor employee spending during business travels
- Ensure company policies are communicated within the organization
- Create and monitor department budget vs actual during the entire year and make necessary steps if needed
- Follow and make actions regarding budget initiatives proposed by management.
- 12 years plus in Program or Project Management of large scale complex multi-site SAP programmes and projects
- Designed and implemented Programme and Project Control Frameworks within a complex multi-site, geographically disperse SAP environment
- PRINCE2 or similar knowledge
- Intimate knowledge of PM methodologies and its application within a global SAP deployment environment.
- Strong spoken and written English
- Experience with remote or dotted line management of staff in multiple countries
- Strong management skills to enforce appropriate deliverable of team members.
- Inclusive, consultative, good communicator.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- ERP implementation experience in multinational environment
- People Change Management experience as part of SAP implementation at a location
- Management of locations under deployment
Location: Hungary, Budapest region
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.