The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
SAP Project Manager
for one of the most innovative and futuristic companies.
What we offer:
- Young and dynamic team
- Continuous training and development opportunities in IT and foreign languages
- Ergonomic, modern work environment
- Carrier development opportunity inside the company
- Salary is up to you
- Leading international projects
- Planning and controlling scope, time, quality, budget, risk, resources
- Keeping continuous contact with project members and other stakeholders
- Creating progress reports compared to the plan
- Initiating improvement measures in case of need
- Ensuring deliverables and successful project closure
- University or College degree
- Fluent German oral and written
- 2-5 years SAP related project management experiences (at least one of the following areas: CRM, BI, FI, MM, SD, CO)
- English knowledge
- SAP customization experiences
- PMP and/or ITIL certificate
- PM Methodology related knowledge
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Team player
- Willingness to travel
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.
In the framework of our International Mobility Program, our global partner, one of the world’s leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis, is looking for a
CRM Expert (German )
who will be responsible for implementing, consolidating and developing the CRM system.
- Create the concept of CRM implementation.
- Support internal and external customers in defining business and IT requirements in the CRM environment.
- Join and control the implementation of the requirements by our suppliers.
- Manage cross-system IT tasks with internal and external suppliers.
- Very good communication skills in German and English.
- University degree in business administration, economics computer science or equivalent.
- Extensive experience with CRM projects using agile project methodologies (preferably Scrum).
- In-depth knowledge with the implementation (Architecture / Solution Design) of CRM solutions (preferably Microsoft Dynamics CRM).
- Experience in dealing with internal and external Suppliers.
- Good knowledge of business processes in the finance/banking/insurance industry is advantageous.
- Technical background with experience in the area Plugin Programming (. NET), data warehouse concepts, and Web interface design is advantageous.
- Pragmatic, solution-oriented approach.
- Strong customer orientation, teamwork and a convincing appearance.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com
- or call +36 30 981 0403.