Our global partner, one of the most innovative companies in the IT sector is looking for an
IT security project manager
who will be responsible for managing international IT security and risk projects.
- Defining compliance metrics.
- Performing compliance testing.
- Performing root cause analysis.
- Managing risk mitigation efforts.
- Reporting to managers and stakeholders.
- Degree in information technology.
- 5 years in IT security and IT risk management.
- 3 years in project management.
- IT networking and infrastructure knowledge.
- Advantage: certifications in IT security (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH).
- Experience gained in an international environment.
- Strong communication skills in English.
- IT / Telecom
- IT security
- Budapest, Hungary.
- Home office.
How to apply:
- If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call +36 30 981 0403.