The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for an
IT Logistic – EDI Specialist
professional for our client operating in the telecom sector.
Would You like to gain knowledge about the IT logistic processes of big car manufacturers and package delivery services? Then You belong here!
Be it cash withdrawal at a bank or JIT (Just in Time) production the word EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) is everywhere!
What we offer:
- Young and friendly team
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Continuous development opportunities in IT and languages (parallel English and German), career opportunities within the company
- Modern and comfortable working environment
Our tasks are to oversee operations of over 30 applications, deep understanding of 15 different interfaces, maintain over 100 UNIX, Linux and Windows servers, and:
- to attain a wide range of knowledge about the platforms and interfaces
- administration of EDI databases
- detection and analysis of faulty processes, and the solution of found fault(s) in cooperation with the partner
- daily contact with customers
- to improve our knowledge related to Linux, Shell scripting and our hosted applications
- project coordination
- with the possibility to develop programming skills
- develop automated solutions
- IT college or university degree or equal experience
- Intermediate German and English (written and spoken)
- Motivation to master new technologies
- Great team player
- Willingness to work on-call and in shifts
- Customer oriented and independent at work
- Certificate of good-conduct
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 30 291 3089.