The Adecco Group, the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, is looking for a
Technical Analyst (.NET)
professional for its partner operating in the banking sector.
The Platform to be developed provides on-time and on-budget services to 8+ CEE countries. The Unit is responsible for the core backend applications, providing on-time and on-budget first class services according to the needs of the clients. The Team is responsible for the evolution of the related applications.
- Translates the technical aspects of the business requirements into technical specifications.
- Design technical layers and defines target technologies, gives standard definition of implementation steps for the programmers.
- Provides technical documentation, including UML design.
- Supports the whole lifecycle of the implementation at various levels.
- Cooperates intensively with business analysts, developers and testers.
- Participates in regional technical and architectural discussions.
- Degree in the field of Computer Sciences or equivalent IT professional experience.
- At least 2-3 years relevant job experience.
- IT experience prefered: technical analysis, architecture design, system analysis, programming.
- Knowledge of industry standards on daily implementation levels; TFS advanced knowledge (templates, merging strategies)
- J2EE experience, Stable and practical knowledge about Spring and Hibernate frameworks,Web service technologies.
- Knowledge of GOF patterns; design of layered architecture; knowledge of industry standards on daily implementation levels.
- Strategic and pragmatic ability to follow up on changing trends of the IT industry and create local implementation plans for closing up – for short and long term – is a definite advantage.
- Nice to have a knowledge of the Banking industry: branch operations, business processes and domain.
- Practical knowledge of an advanced UML modelling tool (e.g. Enterprise Architect)
- Good communication skills with team player attitude.
- Self-confident English communication skills (writing and speaking as well)
- Willing to travel in the CEE region.
- Motivation to learn and grow.
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to our IT expert, László Spiller, executive consultant: email@example.com or call +36 30 291 3089.